Unknown
Holla everyone! How are you 'ol doing? Don't ask me how am I doing because obviously I'm not ( which here I'm going to blame the financial crisis for all this. I'm running dry! For God's sake Alviana, stop all this! Adehh..x_x.). Right, want to know why the title of the post? Remember my 13 2010 resolutions? Ahah. If you remember, that's good. If you don't, that's even better. 'Cause i dont even hope you to remember any of my posts ponn. Kejam kann? Hahahah. LMAO

Well, really want to know why?

...

I won't tell. Face it. I'm gonna tell you.

...

...

...

Alright, alright. I give up. Here's the list. Check out yo!

1. 10+3=13. I refer back to our anniversary, 10th of March 2008. The tenth day in the month of March. Hahaha! I like~~

2. 13=31. Mirror-like. That's because 31st of March = my birthday! Yippee!! Obviously I cant think until 31 resolutions rite? So I simplify everything and *tadaaa!!!* I got 13 resolutions! Hooray!

3. 13...13...13...I just can't think of any. I just like 13. Heheh.

p/s: wanna include my this-year-birthday-wish here...I wanna own a guitar of my own... T_T
the riceballs are so very de cute de...LMAO!!!!LMAO
2 Responses
  1. tips beli gitar...
    1. beli gitar yg panjang chord tab....supaya x sakit jari bila main gitar...
    2. beli gitar yg memuaskankan hati...jangan sebarang beli....it is better if you can buy it from special music shop....got a lot of choices....
    3. beli spare original tali gitar untuk quality sound...
    4. sebelum main, tukar dulu tali gitar yg telah dipasang kat gitar...takut tali lama tu senang putus dan mungkin berkulat (blumut) yg membuatkan jari2 berwarna hijau....
    5. beli pick gitar yg lembut yg mempunyai ketebalan yg minima....kalau bole beli banyak2....satu simpan kat bag gitar, satu simpan dalam wallet....satu simpan kat mana2 la...
    6. bermainla dgn penuh ekpresi untuk kepuasan maksima sambil minum milo peng atau coke....(tips yg mengarup but it really works...)


  2. Unknown Says:

    leo:smpai sekarang sy xtau cmna nak strum guitar.chord tau tp tiap kali nak sturm gitar tu grnti bunyi pelik.rsa cacat.adehh..huhuhu..bdw,tengs 4 d great tips :)