Unknown
Friends? What are FRIENDS? What is the definition for FRIENDS? Well, FRIENDS literally means a person known well to another and regarded by liking, affection, and loyalty (Collins English Dictionary & Thesaurus, 2006). Hurm...when your friends are happy...



...everything seems beautiful. You feel like you want to spend every seconds together with them, doing girls's stuffs, hair styling, make-ups, window shopping, yada..yada...and the list goes on. You feel like you are on top of the world and everything that is beautiful that can only bee seen, even the tiniest drop of water. You feel as if you are soaring in the sky with wings wide open. But then, when everything turns out to be a mess...




...everything seems horrible. You feel as if you are being backstabbed and being betrayed by the people whom you trust most. You feel as if world had turn upside down and everything falls stumble upon you. You feel as if you had broken your wings and there is nobody around to give you support and lend you a shoulder to cry on.

Believe me, life is always unfair. Never once in a second that life is fair to humans. If life is really fair to everyone, then why would there be betrayals, backstabbing and the feelings as if you're just being used by others for their own personal purpose? Idiot. Just live your life as usual, forget about the rest, get a cuppa hot chocolate and have a marathon of your favourite movies. Crap.

I cannot deny that sometimes I feel as if people are just using me for their own personal purpose. Once they have achieve their goal, they will leave me behind. Wow, how such people behave. I think they need to go back into the school and learn the Moral Education thoroughly. I just feel like I want to cry. But then, come to think of it, would not people be happier seeing me crying as if I'm too pitiful? Come one, I'm not as weak as you think. Yada..yada...keep on with the talkings. I dont care how it goes or what it looks like. I just care about myself. And that's enough. Period.

"Many people will walk in and out of your life, but only true friends will leave footprints in your heart."

"The best kind of friend is the kind you can sit on a porch and swing with, never say a word, and then walk away feeling like it was the best conversation you've ever had."

Labels: , edit post
0 Responses