Unknown
That's how the title sounds. I choose not to choose. I posted in my facebook, 'it's better to remain silent rather than being a dumbo beating around the bush'. Forget your intention of knowing what's going on. Just focus on whatevery you are doing. Do I look like I have something to tell you?

...

=.=' Face it. I'm not gonna tell you.

I'd rather remain silent, because like what I told Fong this morning, some things are better left unsaid. Yes, there are some things that are better left unsaid. (Don't worry, Fong and I are just talking about my sewing kit. Nothing else. There are some things that I better keep it to myself, though it hurts me deep within T.T)

...

=.=' I feel homesick right now.

...


=.=' I want my sayang to be beside me, especially at this kind of time. I NEED him.

p/s: some things are better left unsaid *sigh*...
Labels: , edit post
0 Responses