Unknown
I looked happy from the outside. I looked occupied. I seemed to be enjoying my life to the fullest. But, does that really showing the real me???

I had never been a happy girl. I had been badly hurt inside. But, who cares? All other people care is their pride. And all I can do is to pour out my tears, thinking why all these should happen to me.

I learn to be a tough girl. And I am. Still. In my effort. To be tougher and tougher each day. And I know, I will, soon.

-nukilan al yang chantek ahakz :P-
Labels: edit post
4 Responses
  1. Perhaps, you need to make yourself heard. And you can start it now, on this particular blog. We'll listen. :))


  2. Unknown Says:

    :: bro im ::

    maybe i should. i'm a kind of person who likes to keep things to myself and that feelings hurt me a lot. i realise now that i need to manage my emotion since i am going to be a teacher soon. how am i going to manage my students if i can't manage myself properly in the first place, right?


  3. dannyism Says:

    babe~ dun b sad laa... u hv mummy wat..i cn kick the people who hurts u in the ass tau! :)


  4. Unknown Says:

    :: mummy isz ::

    ohoh, i like i like! tayan mummy! muacks! hahaha!