Unknown
Oleh sebab Cik Ika yang tag, maka saya terpaksa menjawab soklan nie. hahahaha.

Rules and Regulations:
Once you've been tagged, u r supposed to write a note with 25 random things, facts, habits or goal about u.
At the end, choose 25 people to be tagged.

Ini 25 fakta tentang saya :)

1. Nama saya Alviana Fedora :)
2. Umo saya (currently) 21 tahun :)
3. Currently in a relationship with Enchik Nick Kolson (sorry syg sngja slh eja :P), now almost reaching 3 years :) bahahaha!~ loving it :)
4. Hates...nope, dislikes people who hurt me and my friends. Mind you, I am revengeful. *roarrr* ahaha.
5. Currently taking up B.Ed (Hons) TESL, in the 2nd year in UCP Marjon, Plymouth, United Kingdom.
6. Eldest among four princesses. No boys in the siblings :)
7. It's 12:42pm when this entry is typed.
8. crazy over and over about dancing!
9. misses doing sports. Jom ber-basketball!
10. loves teddybears. Tanyelaa ngan ex-roommates and housemates brpe banyak teddies and berapa besar my teddies :) hahaha~
11. slalu kene suru makeup bile ade performance. of koz laa, i'm an expert kan? cheewaaaahhhhh!!!~
12. Da blurr da xtau da ape nak taip. pergh =='
13. Dalam sminggu sy cuma ada klas pd hari Isnin dan Khamis jekk. Hari2 lain saya duduk diam2 dalam bilik jekk. Baik kan saya? :P
14. Tengah dilanda rasa malas nak buat assignment.
15. I love my honeybee :) <3
16. Ada 9 lagi fakta yg sy kena taip pasal diri saya. Wahahaha~
17. Saya suka bilik saya, tapi sekarang nie saya malas nak kemas. Blame the assignments :)
18. I miss dancing. Seriously. People (to whom it may concern), bole x don't interfere in my businesss?????
19. Saya rasa cam nak marah jekk. I don't know why.
20. Youtube-ing is my new hobby.
21. Tinggal skit je lagi. Cepat Al cepat!
22. I enjoyed playing Freak Out yang cam bangang sebab saya rasa cam kene lambung2 dalam udara. Nevertheless I enjoyed it. You pay to scream. Sangat gilosss. Hahaha.
23. I still can't believe I am in the UK right now. Woot2!!!
24. By the time I finish typing this entry, it is already 12:55pm. Trust me.
25. Refer to no.24. Told ya :)

I tag anyone who reads this post! Lalalala~
Labels: edit post
0 Responses