Unknown

Yeahuu!! Well, that's not about it. The picture above? That's just so not me. Really. I admit I love dancing, I love singing, but the picture above? No, no, no, no, no. Enuff said. The picture above doesn't relate to anything about this post of mine. Just wanna share with everyone about my favourites.

1. Entertainment.

I love listening to songs. I listen for fun, I listen because it's just so like me, and I listen because when I listen, I feel happy. Yeah. I like it. My favourites? Checkit out yo!

-Ignition (R.Kelly)
-Let Me Hold You (Bow Wow feat Omarion)
-If We Ever Meet Again (Timbaland feat Katy Perry)
-Te Amo (Rihanna)
-When I Look At You (Miley Cyrus)
-Tiger Lily (Matchbook Romance)
-Waka Waka [This Time For Africa] (Shakira)
-Replay (Iyaz)
-Break Your Heart (Taio Cruz feat Ludacris)
-Kamu (Naramerah) wahaaha!!! promote2 :)

...and the lists goes on. I don't really hit the cinemas nowadays. Can't believe that the cinemas here are way later than the cinemas in Malaysia. Somehow I am planning to go and movie marathon-ing at Suria Sabah. 3D yo! Anyone?

2. Books

I love reading. When I say I love reading, I mean it. People say I am crazy when I say that I read books written by Dan Brown. Is it wrong for me to do so? I like it, by the way, especially Angels and Demons and Digital Fortress. Well, it's okay for me by the way, since people gave such reviews about Digital Fortress. Anyway, FYI, Dan Brown is an English (yayyyy!!!) and he was born in Exeter. (whoa!) Surprising eyh?? I'll be reading The Lost Symbol soon. Tadaaa!!!

I like books written by Stephanie Meyer as well :) especially the Twilights saga, but sad to say that I don't really like the fourth book - Breaking Dawn. I just dunno why. I just feel that the excitement in reading this book is less compared to the other three books - Twilight, New Moon, and Eclipse. J.K.Rowlings Harry Potter series are attractive as well, but that was so kiddo. I grow up with most of the characters. In fact, Daniel Radcliffe (Harry Potter) is now the same age as me. Can you believe it? Bahahaha~

I guess that's it, for now. Still remember my sengal part 1 post? And, and, and more crappings? I may want to tell you more craps. LOLs. Will update soon. Till then, xoxo!
8 Responses
  1. Unknown Says:

    Hoo u should read The Host by Stephenie Meyer too.. Nice! It's....very different from the other books she wrote


  2. Unknown Says:
    This comment has been removed by the author.

  3. Unknown Says:

    ahhaha...on the way, rai. must be exciting! must buy before i head home for the summer break! cheers :)


  4. Beattrice Says:

    al!!!!!!!!!
    I used to be addicted to Tiger lily!
    & now u've brought back my addiction..hahhaha
    tq2..lmk x dgr lagu ya kowh.


  5. azarsyafiq Says:

    sub topic entertainment..bullet point number 10..orang tu cakap time kasih..nnt die buat lagi lagu2 comel..dlm process..nantikan..ahakz..


  6. Unknown Says:

    Beba :)

    Hahhaha...akibat melayan Youtube gilak. juk2, mari layan palak enjoy lagu ya..hahaha :))

    Azar :)

    Wow! nak2 :) *lompat2 bajet comell XD*


  7. Unknown Says:

    hehe yeah! cheers owh!


  8. Unknown Says:

    Rai :)

    cheers too mate :)