Unknown
There are some, which I believe too stupid to be true, but still I want to highlight here. Let's check this out.

1. That was the day when my sis reported for her Bachelor of Medicine and Surgery course in UM. After sending her to be 'locked up' there (kidding :P), my uncle dropped my dad and I at the YMCA Building. Unfortunately, there was no room for my daddy. Not us. LOL. So we wander everywhere, go 'jalan-jalan cari makan' then took a pleasant rest at the lobby of the Sentral Hotel. After dropping our bags there, we went to Kl Sentral to take the KTM to Midvalley. It happened when suddenly there's a guy who was 'sempurna serba serbi' walking past us as if he was rushing after something. What mad made him looked 'cacat' was when after he walked past us, HE TOOK OUT HIS 'TONGKAT PUTIH' LIKE THE ONE BLIND PEOPLE USED. I guess that he was trying to make people around him feel sympathetic towards him. Fool. What the hell is he thinking?? Really stupid. Moral of the story: have no mercy on other people!

2. 19th of August. I bet Beba still vividly remember this day. I asked her to accompany me to UM to pay a visit to my sis there. Okaylaa, she said. So, we went to one of the main doors to take a cab. The wrong part is, we took the cab from the East Atrium. At first, the taxi driver wanted to charged us RM15. What the heck! "Cekik darah ke ape nih..." I was nearly furious that time. Nasib baik dapat kontrol. Kalo tak hampehlaa taxi driver tuu kene sumpah aku. Biaq padan muke die. LOL. He asked if I wanted less, so I asked for RM10. (Sialan. masih mahal tuu.) The Indian taxi driver still wanted RM15, so we have decided to blah. The Chinese taxi driver accepted our offer. (I think he's desperate to get a customer on his cab. :P) Melayang laa RM10 aku. Sabar jekklaa. Moral of the story: next time won't take any cabs from the East Atrium.

3. We decided to go back to Kajang (uncle's place) at 7. I know it was a wrong time, but let me finish the story first. Eheh. We bought tickets to board the KTM to KTM UKM...the nearest KTM station to Bandar Baru Bangi. With shopping bags full in our hands, of course Beba and I felt totally exhausted. As if we would collapse any time. Hyperbole. What irritates us most was the Malaysian attitude. Pushing people at the door of the train. AS if they don't think that other people also wanted to go back home, have a nice warm dinner, have a proper bath, spend time with families, resting, and the list goes on. I do understand KLites, but do they understand people in their community? Yeah, people nowadays are busy looking for money because yeap, I agree to the extent that MONEY IS ESSENTIAL FOR LIFE but i dislike THE PUSHING-OTHER-PEOPLE-BEHIND-BEFORE-BOARDING-A-TRAIN attitude. Don't they think that besides irritating other people, they are causing a lot of woundings as well? Worse comes to the worst, might be casualties. Tipical Malaysians; when will they change into better persons? No wonder Malaysia tak maju2 (Beba, 2009).

So that's a part of human stupidity I want to share here. If I want to story all of it I bet that you all would feel bored to read it. So I better pen-off here. I will tell more in time to come. Chalo bete!
Labels: edit post
4 Responses
  1. Beattrice Says:

    hahha..I saw my name was qouted there..
    yeah,rite! Typical malaysian's attitude!bengong!hahah


  2. Unknown Says:

    hahaha...mcm xtauk...
    ingt x kejadian kat ktm mlm ya??hahahah!!~~

    p/s:qoutations perlu,br xda plagiarism..hahah...


  3. Beattrice Says:

    ingat sgt2..
    i wont forget that..
    especially those 2 girls yg memaki2 juak..hahahha


  4. Unknown Says:

    ya akn tetap kekal lam ingtn.hahaha!!!o ya,ku sa cdak 2 ya smcm la.phm x mksd ku??eheh.