Unknown
Sabtu lepas sorang kawan dah kahwen.

Sabtu ni sorg kawan lagi nak kahwen.

I'm 23. Masih muda lagi :) *padahal dalam kepala 'bila lagi nak end zaman bujang ni???'*...facepalm!!!

Lol. I still have another few more months before I end my bachelor of education degree programme. Commitment life, I have no opposition to the idea ... but the thing is, I've made a BIG promise to le parents that I'll work first...at least for two or three years, the most. See? I have plans!

When the moment comes, I want to be ready in every aspect possible. Financial wise. Commitment wise. And everything. I'm not expecting much, but like other ladies out there, I have a wedding dream of my own, too. I think I've spilled some of the secrets to le dad last two weeks. Damn! Whatever it is, I still need to consult namja chingu for this, and obviously, we need to reach mutual agreements before making any decisions. Long time to go. Patience, dear heart :)

Right now, namja chingu is busy working. Poor mr engineer. I was hoping to see u soon enough. Missing my namja chingu very much!

Seems like our parents started to suspect our 'friendship'. Ohh dear. Are we in deep trouble, namja chingu? faints!

...genuinely comes from my heart and my brain, not from anywhere else unless stated...
0 Responses