Unknown
Hello, peeps.

Can't believe I'm back in the mode of writing such soapy posts again. Lol. 2 more days and it'll be our first monthsary. But with namja chingu busy working and whatnot, I'm not really looking forward to anything related to it.

But hey, it's a week to go before the Christmas celebration! Can't believe I'm celebrating Christmas at home this year *yayyy!!* but yeah, let's just scratch that idea. I'll be back in the college soon, and God knows what kind of obstacles I'll be facing soon enough.

I give up. This time, I mean it. I'll just follow the flow. Maybe it'll be much easier that way, no?

To everyone out there, wishing u a splendid Christmas and a blessed and prosperous New Year 2013!



p/s: I'll do the 2012 recapping before going back to KK. soon!

...genuinely comes from my heart and my brain, not from anywhere else unless stated...
0 Responses