Unknown
Hello peeps!

It's the second day of Christmas :) *and I still can hear a very soft humming of 12 Days of Christmas lol* and yeah, it's not too late to wish you peeps A VERY HAPPY CHRISTMAS! Big shoutout to you dudes and dudettes who are celebrating Christmas out there! *clap3!!*

Yeah, before I get busy, let me just do my usual end-of-the-year..yada..yada..2012 recap! Let's see how interesting this year have been to us, shall we?

January
-Neysa's birthday!

February
-Rexie's birthday :)

March
-It's le moi's birthday! *woop!!woop!!* It was a great occasion, really. I had two celebrations this year. Yeah, you read it right. TWO celebrations! No drunk nights, that was okay-ish. But yeah. it was good :)

April
-Daddy's birthday! Happy birthday, daddy! We love you! xxx
-I guess we're just not meant to be. And I'm still keeping my fingers crossed, hoping that I'm not making another regrettable mistake. *sigh* Well, it's the norm of life, and I have to move on. Am I right?

May
-Shipping stuffs back to Malaysia. Seriously, I hate packings. (-.-)"

June
-Trip with le parents. London-Budapest-Rome. Will do another one like that in the future. Hell yeah. \m/
-...and I'm back. Hello again, Malaysia :)

July
-Back in the college. Or the doomsday era. Yeah, tell me more about it.

August
-Mummy's birthday! Happy birthday, mummy! We love you!

September
-Hmm. Can't remember anything related to September. I guess. Or, should I say, I'd rather not remembering any of the rubbish parts?? Can we skip?

October
-Sister's birthday! Happy birthday, Ayang! 3 more years and you're free!
-I got my driving licence! Yayy!

November
-The point where a schoolmate turns out to be your reason to smile every morning, the heartpains and the bliss, and who knows, the one who will spend his entire lifetime to be by your side 'till death do us apart'. :)

December
-Youngest sister's birthday! and uncle's! ohhmaii how can I fogot these details??!!
-The family reunion. Met my brother cousins whom I haven't met for nearly ten *freaking!!* years, and to my ohhsemm! surprise, I have THREE NEW NEPHEWS!! What can shock you more when suddenly baby boys come running to your dad, calling him 'babeh' (read: grandpa) and you...AUNTIE??? That was cute. haha! I miss the babies Aidan, Ivan and Nelson :)

Yeah, not much of interesting events this year. Hopefully next year will be more interesting. Ahh yes, practicum. Tell me about it. Duhh. Till the next post, happy festive seasons, peeps :)

...genuinely comes from my heart and my brain, not from anywhere else unless stated...
2 Responses
  1. Unknown Says:

    December and u forgot Emma's birthday? oh-my-speechless. kidding. :P