Unknown
Hi again.

it's been a while since the last time I posted my latest post. Yea, ignore the word repetition there. It's just be being idea-less because I can't think straight. Anyways, how's life?

Emm. Yeah. So... I'm going to talk about mine. Shit. Seriously people. I wish I can stop crapping when I just feel uneasy but that's just me. I can't simply put into words to describe my actual feelings.  You might think I'm happy, but actually I am not. To be honest, I've been bottling things up lately. It's not good, I realised that. Ahh well, ignore me.

Thanks to the clans who are always up to bully me (well, I know they don't meant that because they ABSOLUTELY LOVE me!), and to my friends as well. You really create the wonderful colours in my life. I appreciate that. You guys are really angels sent from God to accompany me :)

And yes, I will continue to smile even though only God knows how I feel inside.

courtesy to Clare for this :)

...genuinely comes from my heart and my brain, not from anywhere else unless stated...
0 Responses