Unknown
Can't wait!

We'll be off to the big city of London tomorrow at 0335 hrs. Yes, it's tad early in the morning and it's not hell damn in the afternoon. I mean, why waste money on travelling to a destination only for a short period of time? Make full use of it man! Anyway, visiting London is not the whole point of the story since the very next day, we will begin our 12 DAYS EUROPE ESCAPE woohoo! Can you imagine visiting 7 different countries (France, Italy, Swiss, Holland, Germany, Austria and Belgium) in 12 days? It's possible, we're gonna do it soon!

To be honest, I haven't done with my packings. Well, let me see...

1) dresses and tops -checked.
2) shorts and jeans and skirts - checked.
3) winter jacket - checked.
4) thermal wear
5) winter boots - checked.
6) PJs
7) toiletries (toothbrush, toothpaste, lotions, sun creams, perfume...yada yada...)
8) undergarments!
9) footwear (flip flops, socks, sneakers)
10) Laptop, external hard disk, charger, phone charger, iPod cable

Total: 4/10

Fine. I'm not even half done. I hate packing things up. How I wish I can just swing my wand and everything just comes into places, like what Remus did when he packed his belongings towards the end of the movie in The Prisoner of Azkaban. There goes me with my wild imagination again. Blahh.

Anyway, I'll keep you guys updated about my trip. Till then, au revoir :) happy summer break!

...genuinely comes from my heart and my brain, not from anywhere else unless stated...
0 Responses