Unknown
It's lovely to have music accompanying you in everything you do. Music helps to cheer your day, music helps to soothe your uneasiness, and honestly, music is like a part of what I have to have in everyday's life. Without music in a day, it feels incomplete. Trust me, I love music very much. As much as I love make-ups and hairdos :) It's the ladies' nature. Can't blame much. Lols.

It was really solemn. I tried not to listen to any music in these few days, but I can't. I choose to listen few soothing Christian songs instead. I can't listen to those funky ones, the celebration hasn't begun yet. At least, it helps to calm me down. And at times, helps me much in reflecting what I had done in the past few days, and months, and years. And I cried. Forgive me, Jesus.

Music is beautiful/ But when the music stops, all that's left is silence...

-nukilan al yang chantek ahakz :P-
Labels: , edit post
0 Responses