Unknown
I need some time.
Yes. I mean it. I REALLY, REALLY need some time of my own.
I'm tired of giving away my time for the sake of others.
Please, give me time.

I need some space.
yes, I mean it. I REALLY, REALLY need some space.
I feel really, really suffocated because i hardly got enough space for myself.
who are you to take away my space anyway?

I need not some, but a total of MYSELF.
I am the ABSOLUTE OWNER of MYSELF.
Don't you get it?
Stop pissing me off. I'm tired of hurting myself just to please others.
Can you just get the hell out of my way? Thank you.

p/s: I am not the kind of person who can explode anytime. and dont even try to make me. i can make you cry.
2 Responses
  1. d@v!d t3h Says:

    whom r u running away from?


  2. Unknown Says:

    ngehehehe..it's just a crap.nothing else.if got pn,i ody lupa d reason behind this entry.wahahaha.