Unknown
I miss you, I miss your smile,
That still shed the tears every once in any while,
And even though it's different now, you're still near somehow,
My heart won't let you go, and I need you to know,
I miss you, shalala... I miss you...

That was the lyric from Miley Cyrus's 'I Miss You'. I just love the song. It sounds so...tranquil. Yeah. I like it. I haven't listen to this song for quite a period of time. I rarely listen to Miley Cyrus's nowadays except for her 'The Climb'. Maybe I have changed my choices to something groovier, or I'm opting for a more soothing one. Hey you; yes, I mean you. You know who you are. I miss you damn much. Nothing can describe how much I miss you. :) I miss all the hugs and kisses, I miss every single moment spent together, between us, only you and me and no one else. I miss you :*
Labels: edit post
0 Responses