Unknown
i was in my attempt to 'carik kedai' f0r my batik maktab when i suddenly received an SMS fr0m my fren... ab0ut d ICT scrapb0ok...

and...

2 make it sh0rt...i have 2 red0 my scrapb0ok!!!!!BULLSHIT!!! erk...

malas arr nak k0men byk2....life's a student's just like that...never will be like a l0llipop... LOLLIPOP?? Watever...

wat am i d0ing ere?? check this 0ut... guess wat...that night after puas2 kegeraman...i went 0ut and spent d wh0le nite at tjg aru... spend an0ther few h0urs m0re at p0rt view..haiya...rusak kawan...

wat 2 d0...

this is where d time i spent my days in tjg aru... BUT not d 0ne at night time!!! well...wat 2 d0...c ya...chia0w...
Labels: edit post
1 Response
  1. Psychorobust Says:

    woitt! worh....al, iboh salu placing kt pantai.. Rentung kwu lak!! hehe... xpat kwu makei baju "sxc" key gala nite agk lak.. heheh