Unknown
Hello peeps.

Yeah, I'm back again. At this hour, I am super not sure of myself what is wrong with me when I am supposed to do my *ehemm2!!* assignments. Dayumn. Had a long skype conversation with my dad a.k.a big boss and my crazy sis, BBM-ing with people..yada..yada..and the list goes on. Except for doing my assignment! For God's sake, will you start your essay today? Please? Damnit. (-.-)"

Anyways, I was flipping through Facebook as always, and there...I saw that video. It reminds me much of home. And I miss home so much. Like seriously missing home. I missed my cousins and my childhood friends who used to come around and play with me, and those who when through thick and thin all the years I spent studying, and all that I'm thinking now is to go back home and ... I don't know. I'll miss the freedom I have here. No rules and regulations. You make your own decision. But, ... I don't know. I missed home. And I haven't been back since September 2010. And to be honest, I've never been so near to home since I was 13. So much for gaining knowledge, eyh?

I felt terrible homesick now. I remembered the feelings when I first came, sitting on the bed in the middle of the room in the middle of the night thinking how much i've missed home. And I do, now. I missed home, so much. And everything about my motherland. Yes, I do.

*cries silently*


...genuinely comes from my heart and my brain, not from anywhere else unless stated...
1 Response
  1. sabarlah...xlama lagi akan pulang..tahan saja dulu,k...lepas ni semuanya akan kembali seperti yang diinginkan...hopefully..banyakkan berdoa...