Unknown
Holla...it's been a long time since the last time I blog-hopping...(i thought it has just been only a few days back after my last blog, but it seems like a long way back to the past reminiscing my black-and-white stories.Ahah!!~~) It's because...eheh...~.* i got my baby PINK dy!! I love her and will alws be ^^ I knw that my sayang's very pissed because of her colour, but what to do, she's PINK!!! (everybody goes *YAY!!!!* clap3!!!~~)

Well. one thing that I like is she's PINK!! secondly, I am not lonely anymore...especially on Valentine!!! O0wwhh..T.T well, that doesnt matter anyway ^________^ (big grin coz baby PINK is sitting beside me now :D) thirdly, I just love her...isnt she adorable???hehehe...

It's just temporary before I planned to look for her bigger brother Ibanez..Oops!!!! Forgot to mention that my baby PINK is my newly bought guitar!! Hahahah!!! Well, here she is...check out yo!!


Yea3...she's PINK..so what??? But I love her anyway...she's a junior 3/4 acoustic guitar...hopefully in the mean time I can find a bigger one..Ibanez perhaps...for my birthday!!! Well, check out my upcoming entry for her brotha da Ibanez!! Chalo bette~~
Labels: , edit post
0 Responses