Unknown
A tribute to the teammates of HKSBP 2005 SM Sains Miri...
Khairul Azizie Sidek (1988-2010) a.k.a. KAS...
Passed away after 6 days of comma in Sarawak General Hospital in Kuching...
Due to lung infection...


You will alws be remembered by us...
May u rest in peace my fren...

~the above link is a video by his relatives as a remembrance for him~

Until at this very moment I'm still mourning for his loss. I just cant believe he passed away at a very young age...He's a very good person...I just cant believe it. I dont even have the chance to pay my last tribute to him. How stupid I am for not believing that he had suffered from many kinds of sicknesses before. He suffered this disease for a year before he left this world. KAS, remember each and every moments we spent before, lepak-ing and fighting for the school spirit before...will miss you alws pal... T.T
0 Responses