Unknown
Life is so bitch-bickering. There are times when you feel like you own the whole world, you can choose what Zara dress you want to wear, what Gucci handbag matches the suit best, what Yves Saint Laurent perfume turns on your feeling most, which Jimmy Choo stilletos are the ones that makes you feel you are the sexiest woman in the world...and the list goes on. But there are times when you feel like you are the Cinderella among all the Cinderellas in the world, the world is spinning round and round with an ultimate spin which is I-don't-even-know-how-to-describe speed, you feel that there's an ultimate burden on your shoulder and you feel you can't lift it up even for an inch and you feel as if you are being put to test by the Almighty. Oh, life's just like that. Nothing's gonna harm me. That's the fantasy when the reality is I HATE IT!!!! But I can't do anything; I'm just a fragile human which you cannot expect something out to be totally and absolutely wonderful from me. but hey, I'm not a pervert, I'm not as weak as you think because I HATE IT WHEN YOU SAY THAT I'M A PERVERT!!!!!

The feeling's there;

...irritati0n...

...ann0yance...

...angry...

...fucked up...

...GET THE HELL OUT OF MY LIFE!!!...

Oh crap. I can't stay in the class any longer. I've lost interest with what the lecturer is bickering about, and so be it. I'm tired of everything;

...d0uble-masked faces...

...backstabbers...

...m***** f*****s...

...a**holes...

trait0rs...

...nuff siad. *sigh*. I closed my books, tidy my study table...aww, what a goody-goody little girl...crap.Switched off the bedside lap...and dozed off before I sway in my dreams till the sunshine rises again.

And once again, I wuff my life :)
Labels: , edit post
0 Responses