Unknown
i p0sted a bl0g this m0rning,but then after thinking a while (erk...shud i say after several hours ago??)... i decided 2 erase d bl0g...i dun wan any parties 2 feel 0ffended wif my bl0g..peace (:...

it's 3.58 pm. 2 minutes 2 4. hmm...while waiting fer d 2 minutes 2 pass,lemme talk about sumthing which people dun expect me 2 talk ab0ut. spices (: why?? it means a l0t 2 me (: cuz i enj0y c0oking!!! LOL :))

last tuesday,i still remembered,we had a sh0rt talk wif d deputy direct0r of ip k0ta bharu... (i dun rmmbr his name actually hahahah..) n he talked ab0ut a plate 0f mi mamak. unique,isnt it?? well,if i were given d chance, i wanna h0ld a min0r, yet vital r0le...2 be d salt. s0me ppl th0ught d salt is jz nt s0 imp0rtant, but think back; if u 4g0t 2 sprinkle salt in ur f0od,wudnt it be tasteless? i wanna be d salt bcus i wanna be d pers0n hu is rmmbrd nt bcuz 0f hu m i 2 them,bt i wanna b rmmbrd bcuz 0f wat ave i d0ne 2gether wif them. yet,is that thing p0ssible in d present being?? i dun think s0...

it's 4.09 nw...9 minutes past 4...wanna have tea wif me??c0me..hehe...
0 Responses