Unknown

Olla peeps,
How's life? Sucks, isn't it? Well, you have to live with it, no doubt. It's yours, not mine, not anybody's. Got me? Lol.
It’s been three months since the day I said ‘yes’ to *cough2*mr engineer*cough2* when he asked me to go out with him. Well,he proposed to have an engagement last month, which, if I have said 'yes' to him, that would take place this November...or December...or so he says. I didn’t take it serious, really. Lol. So I asked for more time so that I can have a thought about it. He’s fine with it. Of course, knowing us both still being too playful although we’re moving towards the ‘serious’ bit *hahahaha!!!* Okay, let’s just stop there, because I need more spaces for the *cough2* more serious bit *cough2* lol :D
I'm not the type of person who thinks about a commitment life ahead of anything. It's just not my thing. Same goes to munchkin. We're still in the stage of getting to know each other more and more, but I can't deny there are times when we have that conversation where..you know...you talk about what you want to do after you get married..yada..yada..bla..bla..we just feel that we're not there yet. I'm not yet in the stage of having my own career *nearly there!* and he's super duper workaholic *he's an engineer, remember?* Money wise, not a problem. Planning wise, we still have our parents who can think the SUPER DUPER BEST ideas for their son and daughter, but...yeah, it's not the time yet. But, when it comes to mr engineer, everything seems to fall into place. It's just...super perfect. I just can't explain it. 
Maybe some day, when he asks, I'll just say 'yes'. Why not? He’s my sugar, I’m his pie. He’s my munchkin, I’m his pumpkin. He’s my teddy, I’m his baby. And I love him. So much I can hardly bear the thoughts of losing him. Thanks for coming back into my life. Love you so much, babybear :)


...genuinely comes from my heart and my brain, not from anywhere else unless stated...
1 Response
  1. Shika Says:

    Peeeerrrggghhhhhhhhhh!!!!!
    jiwang karat!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
    XD