Unknown
Hello peeps.

Once again, I'm going to be super random here. You can leave if you want, but I'm going to proceed on with my daily rants here. Lolzee.

We just finished our Islamic and Asian Civilisation lecture. Partly. Serious guys, it's not that I want to condemn the subject or anything...but...what's the point of studying this module if this is nothing related to your major course? Think about it, guys. I'm a BEd TESL graduate, but...ahh, whatever. You know what's running in my mind, don't you? I think I'll just keep it to myself from this point onwards. I'm pretty sure you don't want to listen t the beauty of my foul language. Haha!

Anyways, I noticed everyone (almost!) is struck with the Oppa Gangnam Style! fever. I don't deny that it's a catchy song, but listening to PSY doesn't make me a K-Pop fan. It has its own unique-ness that I myself can't describe. Lolzee.

Ohh yea, sorry peeps! I haven't been on the bloggerspace for quite some time...again, because of 1) the busy-ness *don't ask. we are busy procrastinating + enjoying the free time we have* and 2) the *coughcough*superefficientwireless*coughcough* u know what I mean. After all, this is Malaysia. A place like no other. :D "Selamat Datang. *showing a big smile while ushering people into the fantasy world where you can dream of white sandy beaches, lush green rainforest and the list goes on...bloody yada..yada...*

Okay, back to work. Till then, wishing you all a blessed Eid-ul Fitr and Oppa Gangnam Style!

p/s: i'm getting a driving licence soon. yeayy.

...genuinely comes from my heart and my brain, not from anywhere else unless stated...
0 Responses