Unknown
Olla peeps.

It's been a while since the last time I put up something on my blog. Let's see...*thinking...thinking...thinking*...and yeap, so far I haven't got any interesting thing that happens to me or anything sizzling hot that I heard I wish I can share with you guys. Really sorry. But yeah, let me think of something...erm, yeap. My life in Kota Kinabalu.

Well, as everyone knows, I've moved back to Kota Kinabalu. For a year, for now, at least. *can't really hide the fact that I still miss Plymouth *sobs!* but whatever* Ohh, did I mention to you guys that I'm not staying in anymore? I'm currently staying off-campus, and let me introduce my new place :) I'm staying at CYBERCITY APARTMENT now...TADAA!!


This is the place. Not my apartment, to be exact, but this is to give you a rough picture of the place where I'm currently staying. Not bad, to be honest. Wake up in the morning with the view of paddy fields and Mount Kinabalu clearly from your bedroom window, what more can you ask? Before I forget, I'm staying with a few other friends as well and three us girls took the master bedroom, which, I have mentioned, displays the view from the window. It's AWESOME!!!



Basically they have almost everything here; the security, labelled car porches, swimming pool, gym, courts, bla bla bla...you name it. I'm not really a fan of something that if you want to use it, you'll have to pay. So, I never use the gym *although I had the thoughts once!* and I don't have company to play basketball, so I never use the courts. Whatever my reasons are, don't be influenced by me. You're more than welcome to use the facilities here. LOL. Macam housing agent laa pulak. ahahah~

I'll be busy occupying myself from now onwards. Preparing myself to be a teacher, to be exact. *sila muntah* I'm not ready to be a teacher yet, but if I'm not preparing myself now, when will I ever be ready? Life's tough, but you know that you have to move on. Till then peeps, happy reading!


...genuinely comes from my heart and my brain, not from anywhere else unless stated...
2 Responses
  1. Unknown Says:

    I've been there once. I like the modern and new look of that area. Of course, a whole lot better than the dilapidated Gaya hostels :D


  2. Unknown Says:

    yes sis :) it's very contemporary-styled. we got a corner lot, rented it for RM850 per month, partially furnished and shared between the five of us. not bad, considering it's near to the airport and just 5mins away from Lido, hence the accessible grocery market-ing :)