Unknown
Tell me, when was the last time you had a water spinach cooked with shrimp paste (kangkung masak belacan)? Does it make your mouth watering right now? Hahaha. It has been a while since the last time I had that dish, and when Beba and I took Amin unintentionally to a continental shop, the shopkeeper said to me...'ada kangkung jual sini...' and straightaway I said to myself, 'I must have a kangkung masak belacan tonight!!!' *roaring evil-ish laughter*


Muehehe. I've fulfilled my craving needs! Yess! I'll post the recipe (do you need one?) in the upcoming post :)

I am a complicated person, yes I am. For a while, I'm with a bunch of friends spending time having cuppa coffee and wander around doing nothing, and a while later, I'm with another bunch of friends who makes me feel very homely. Hahaha. I just love my friends despite who they are. Really guys, I love you all :)

-nukilan al yang chantek ahakz :P-
2 Responses
  1. Unknown Says:

    waaaa nyaman eehhhh


  2. Unknown Says:

    haha~ nyalaa ya :) ngituk mk mkn kangkung belacan gilak2 msa ya. eheheh~