Unknown
*mind the title. PART I.ahah.this is serious mann.no joking.lalala~*

Ahaha! We haven't reached the end of the year of 2010 yet but I have come up with my very own wishlist! Bear in mind people, it's a long term wishlist (and if you wish to give me one as my coming birthday presents, sia lagi sukak ituuu! ahahah! ). They are...*drum rolls*... check it out :)

1. To own every House of Night novel series ( Marked, Betrayed, Chosen, Untamed, Hunted, Tempted, Burned, Awakened)
2. D.I.Y my own room like this one


super cool mannnn!!!

Not exactly like this one (habislaa duit aku klu cmtuu TT) but almost like that. I'll work it out. Ahah :)
3. Lose some weight!
4. Do better in studies, of course :)
5. Work! Earn some monnaaaayyy!!!
6. Bring my better half for a tour to somewhere, which I can't think of at the moment. Will blog about that soon. :)
7. Having my own hair dryer and a hair styler (or hair tongs? kot. :P) Who knows I may got one for my coming birthday? *hinting*
8. To have lots and lots of dresses! Yang chanteks and sesuai dipakai g memana okay :P

I'll add summore from time to time. And yes, I'll cross out as well if I got one :) Till then, cheers :)
0 Responses