Unknown
all these while, i have been questioning myself, what is life all about? (...rhetorical question...) i keep on pondering and pondering till i never know which answer is wrong and which is right. (...ellipsis...) people always mention that there's nothing wrong and there's nothing right BUT i believe there must be something wrong and there must be something that is absolutely right. there are no questions left unanswered. but, how do i know which is wrong and which is right? how do i know whether i am holding to my life prophecy or not? (...another rhetorical question...) i just cannot believe in everything that surrounds me now. everything's a veil covering the whole truth. (...metaphor...???) i just can believe in myself now. all the problems that bothering my mind i seem cannot to tell anyone, and i just don't know why. i need some space of my own. i need to clear my mind. i don't want to be bothered by all the things that happen around me. i just cannot trust my surroundings; i don't know why...

2 Responses
  1. Dhuha Says:

    ur deskmate is here (:


  2. Unknown Says:

    hahaha...ure rite :))