Unknown
days burdened by assignments finished at last..hee..
well, i didnt realise that i didnt open my blog for how many centuries back...n whoa...if this's a book,i bet it must be very dusty by now...*sigh*...

...A.S.S.I.G.N.M.E.N.T.S...


honestly,i dun wanna talk about assignments anymore. it's tiring man...n very soon enuf,we're going to sit for our MOCK exam. well, come to think of it...i've been spending my days lately gaming (not really gaming laa...it's just sort of playing simple games in my lappy to...err...enjoy myself,perhaps?) and WATCHING MOVIES...(duhh...)...and what do u expect from all these?my God...Al...wakey2...and STUDY!!!!!


camera candid-ing during Social Studies subject...(wth!!!!)...


Really man...i dun wanna regret in the future...what should i do now????

0 Responses