Unknown
Olla, peeps.

it's been like AAAGEEESSSSSS...that i have not post anything on the bloggie. Yeah, you read me right. And...I am back!! I can't say for how long I'll be here, but I'll try to keep you guys entertained with my crappy stories anyway. Lolzee. Moving on!!!

Too many stuffs happening in my life lately. Yeah, to sum it up, let me summarize everything in bits of points so that you can see how this life is coloured with crappy and boring stuffs. Watdeheck? REALLYYYY???

May

Well, I've officially finished my 6-crappy-years of study in BEd (Hons) TESL. Yeah, I missed my 6-awesome-years-siblings. We've been through thick and thin together like there's no yesterday and there's even no tomorrow. Lols. I was like...I can't believe that the 6 years have come to the end of it! Anyways, we keep on telling each and everyone of us that this is not the end of it. This is just another new beginning to our new lives. Awwww...so suwiiitttt!!! *vomiting tonnes of blood* Right, students life over, now moving on to ZE MOST HONOURABLE GRAPE PLANTER lifestyle!

July

I simply skipped to July since I led a boring life in June as a grape planter at home..and of course, ze most honourable driver for le sister. Hell yeah. And because I led a life like a potato on a couch, my life decided to revolt against me and yeah, I got me own job as a tuition tutor and yeah,  A TEACHER. First week, it was okay-ish. And life decided it wasn't fun enough to play me just like that. And there comes all the PBS workloads. Ohh yeah, bring it on. This is Alviana u're talking about. HAHAHAHA!! *pengsan 2saat*

November

Skipping again! So yeah, too much rebellion against me, so I've decided to skip all the best parts in all of the months. Bwahahaha!! So yeah, I got super tensed until I just decided to let go of everything. I mean, PBS. The last day of me managing th PBS thingy, I just hentam keromo. Trust me, it's not easy to handle all the filing system. I don't know what the heck the government thinks when they decided to change the education system!!! Anyways, hentam jak...and I boarded the flight to KL that very night for my convocation! Yeap, the graduation was in this month and that was the proudest moment in my life. I thanked God, I thanked mummy and daddy, I thanked my crazy-minded sisters, I thanked everyone who came into my life along the way, I thanked Mr.Bubu for being there and for being so patient with me when I ranted at him for all the difficulties I faced along the way. And yes, I heart you so much to the moon and back till my heart breaks. :') And yes, happy anniversary, namja chingu :) a year of pain and bliss, a year full of tears and laughters. And as days passed by, I began to love you more and more. Hearts and kisses lots and lots!!

*IPG  Convocation 2013.*

December

Wait, what am I doing? Oh, for a second I thought I was recapping the year. No, no. Let me start with le sister's birthday which fell on the YCS Leadership Camp 2013. And I was like...aigoo, saya bknnya budak kecik, why the heck I was involved in this matter??? And there goes the interview. 8th of December 2013 at SMK Tatau! And as expected, it was just for formality. Lolzee! I got the title Pegawai Perkhidmatan Pendidikan Siswazah DG41!  Wait, mana posting? Now everyone started to ask me this bonus question. Terbaiklah.  Anyways, since it's December, and we have roughly a week to go before Christmas comes...*yayy!!*...I thought it might be a good thing to wish everyone A MERRY CHRISTMAS AND A HAPPY AND PROSPEROUS HAPPY NEW YEAR 2014! Now, let's sort out my medical check up, shall we?

Notakaki: belum buat Christmas shopping lagi. Mr.Bubu's parents will be back from Russia this weekend. Cousin's wedding reception this Saturday. Xtau nak pakai baju apa. Aaaaa!!! *pengsan 2saat*

...genuinely comes from my heart and my brain, not from anywhere else unless stated...
0 Responses