Unknown
Two days I did not sleep. Just because of the assignment. Is it because I worked so hard for the assignment, or is it that I've been movie-marathon-ing for the past few days before I start doing the assignment? Argh, the meeting will start soon. By all means, I have to attend. Or was it that I choose to attend in spite of the choice I have, which eventually I could choose not to attend because I am in sick motion right now? Huh!!! Well, I have no choice but to follow the bureaucracy. Life's just like that, and yes, it's unfair...Emoticon and yes, it's unfair because people who are far healthier than me choose not to go for the meeting. Screw me! Emoticon

Urgh...laying back on the bed, I can't help much but to reminiscing back all the schweet memories I had with my sayang back in KK before. When I was down, he will cheer me up, bawak me makan2 everytime I go wild (because that's the obvious symptoms when I am hungry...and I cant help it but to cari kedai makan everytime I went out with him Emoticon) haiz...but still, he layan ja...I wonder how he can be that patient anyway? Gaduh2 pn definitely wont be that long. After a short period of time, we definitely will be okay dy...as if nothing had happened before Emoticon that's y i sayang him very2 de mucho..ROFL!!! But seriously, I really, really, really, really SAYANG him and for sure I will stress on the word REALLY if there's anyone who doubted me. Hehehe...

Damn to all this lag! Lebih2 lg when I'm in my blogging mode. I just so hate it. I wonder why, but I just don't even want to know. My sickness motion really, really held me back. All the bad moods swarm around me once again. I dont feel any happier. I dont feel any more comfortable. I dont feel any satisfaction. All that I can feel now is doomed, doomed, and... =.=' doomed. I am sad. I cant help much but to feel sad. Really, I blamed my assignments for this. I've had enough. Why cant I just do it on my way? Why must I follow certain ways of other people? Why must there be a sense of perfection inside everyone? I'm doomed, really. My sickness motions held me back, letting me down. My assignment marks really let me down. I'm doomed. Again, I feel I'm doomed. Hurrah, maybe this is a winning point for you outside there, but believe be, I will never give up. This may be is not my day. Just so you know, I will never let it go easily. You think you are prettier? I'm far more PRETTIER than you. Blah! Emoticon

=.=" I want my happiness back.

...

=.=" I want my sunshine back.

...

=.=" I want my sayang to be beside me, always.

...

=.=" I want my lollipop to cheer me up, like always. It's been hard since the day we separated far apart by the seven seas.

...

=.=" I want my besties to be with me, like before, giving me strength. Like always. Miss you all so much darls. Emoticon

...

=.=" haiz...*curls back and tuck self under the comfy duvet*...zZzZz...

p/s:why suddenly my bahasa go rojak again? But one thing for sure, it sounds real fun weyh..hahaha *\(^.^)/*
2 Responses
  1. Beattrice Says:

    hahah..seriously rojak! till i think 'is this the real al?'huahahahha...


  2. Unknown Says:

    gahaha!!!!what do u xpect?hahaha!!!!!xprnh betul kan?hahahah!!!!